TeCKT-Pc_PsP-UN MONDO di divertimento allo STATO PURO!!!
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

TeCKT-Pc_PsP-UN MONDO di divertimento allo STATO PURO!!!

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi

Were you in the Military?

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
l0ve0fevil
User
User

Maschio
Numero di messaggi : 24

Were you in the Military? Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Were you in the Military?   Were you in the Military? Icon_minitimeSab Lug 09, 2011 4:17 pm

It is the 4th of July Independence Day weekend. Post if you served in the military, give as much info as you want. Who knows, some of us might have crossed paths. Give some unit info, etc., and maybe even post a pic or 2 of yourself in uniform.

I'll start:

USMC November 1982 - October 1986. MOS 2145 Tracked Vehicle Repairman, M-60 Tanks (Antiques now, lol)

Units:

Boot camp, Parris Island SC, 2nd Bn. D co. Platoon 2011.

Fleet Marine Force:

First Force Service Support Group, (FSSG) Twentynine Palms Ca.

Brigade Service Support Group 7, Operation Freedom Banner, Pohang Korea

Third FSSG, Okinawa

Maintenance Support Detachment 11, Camp Fuji, Japan

Combat Service Support Detachment 31 & 32 (CSSD)Camp Fuji Japan with detours to the Phillipines.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you American taxpayers for funding my salary, training and travel. I considered my service a privilege because I gained skills that have helped me in life, and I acquired an appreciation of other world cultures. I learned the people of the world are similar in many ways. Though our cultures differ, we all desire to live, love and laugh in peace and economic security.

Were you in the Military?
Pagina 1 di 1